Photobucket

Wednesday 17 August 2011

He ASKED for food :)

So today while I was in the kitchen making dinner, Lewis came in, went to his highchair n pushed it to the middle of the floor, then he goes to the fridge and points at it, so I opened it and he points to the little yoghurts, so I took 1 out and sat it on the worktop, then he points to the cutlery, so I sat a spoon next to the yoghurt so then he goes over to his highchair and stands beside it with his arms up for me to lift him! I put him in the chair, gave him the yoghurt and he started eating it!! With the spoon, but then discovered he could get more by using his fingers! He ate about quarter of the little pot then got bored and started making a mess with it, he managed to rub it in his hair too lol, Ricky was in the bath so inhad to just go plonk him in there with him lol so proud of Lewis, ok I know I said he 'asked' for food when he never used his voice but he asked in his own way, 1st time ever and he actually asked for food and he actually wanted it to eat and not play with or anything :)

2 comments:

Jaime's World said...

Woot, woot! Hurray for Lewis! I <3 when they ask for food! Jaime will on occasion, but I still don't think he "knows" hunger. :(
Wishing you more "asking" for food days ahead! Sooooo proud of him! :)

Hayley said...

thank you :) i would agree with you and say Lewis doesn't 'know' hunger either, he never ever cries or seems bothered when he is really late for a feed or when we've had to turn the pump off through the night, he doesn't bother in the morning, it's like he just doesn't know xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online