Photobucket

Friday 26 August 2011

Lumps :)

Is proud and very happy to say that at 21 and a half months old, Lewis has had his very 1st lumpy food!! He was helping me eat a muller rice! I just stuck to giving him bits with no rice in and he kept coming back for more, just opening enough to get teeny weeny wee bits, then I gave him about half a grain of rice n he ate it :) so then I gave him a bigger bit of rice n he ate that fine too, so then gave him a grain with teeny bit of the 'saucy' stuff but I kind of shoved a teeny bit more in and he started gagging and choking :( but after he recovered he came back for more but refused to open wide enough to let more than a teeny weeny wee bit in again :s but still he had a couple grains of rice = lumps woohoo :)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online