Photobucket

Monday 15 August 2011

Hospital tomorrow

Not long after I wrote that post this morning I got a call from the hospital saying there had been a theatre cancellation in the morning and we can have it for Lewis! So he's to be at hospital for 7.30 in the morning and is in for a morning slot, he'll have a camera down his throat to look at everything on the way down and to check if his fundoplication is a bit tight, if it is they'll loosen it a little. Lewis will also be saying bye bye to the Peg Gtube while he's in theatre and saying hello to the more discreet mic-key button it he may get the mini button but I've told Ricky to ask if he can have the mini button as people keep saying it's a bit better, Ricky has to take him in the morning as I gave to wait home to take delivery of lewis's new feeding pump and new feeds (our dieticians has changed suppliers, so we need to get whole new kit of new suppliers things, pump, giving sets, feeds etc) not only do I have to wait for that but also some1 from the new suppliers coming to do the pump training with me, even though the dietician showed me the new pump we'd be getting and how to work it and it's pretty much the same way it works to the 1 we're used to, but nevermind, n we can't reschedule as it was a nightmare arranging the both as it was, in-between my hospital appointments, lewis's and nursery, so decided it better for Ricky to go with Lewis and that way u don't have to take Lewis into theatre and hold him while he goes under, I did it the last time and it was just horrible and so upsetting, reminding me so much of the last baby I held that was so still, our wee Nathan :( so then as soon as I've done all that I'll have to get Ricky to leave Lewis to come and get me, he's staying in for the night so hopefully I'll be allowed to stay with him.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online