Photobucket

Sunday 19 July 2009

i've done it :)

just a quick one, well after looking at them for the last couple of weeks, last night i finally done it, instead of hovering over the buy button i actually clicked it, so proud of myself, so now Sunshine has a lovely musical and vibrating bouncer on it's way, though not sure how i'll feel when it's delivered and i see it, it's so hard to even think about buying baby things after a loss, never mind when this baby is poorly as well, but i'm trying to just keep telling myself that he WILL get home to use it, who knows maybe if i tell myself enough i'll start to believe it.

Sunshines getting stronger in there i love just sitting watching him jump around and my whole belly moves or when he pokes through my skin and i poke him back and he keeps poking back, he's just such a wee character and i can't wait to meet him but still just want to keep him safe inside forever.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online