Photobucket

Sunday 5 July 2009

Feeling him from the outside

So I was laid on the couch at 1am this morning, because I couldn't sleep, because Sunshine decided parties weren't good enough for him anymore, no, last night he was having a RAVE in there, all day yesterday he was sooooooooo active, rolling around etc etc, getting into very uncomfy positions that hurt me to walk and move around, ouchy, what a wee monkey, but it's so good to know he's there even if it does hurt me, he's worth everything.

Anyway i laid my hand on my belly, not too hard because when it's too hard he goes quiet, and kept getting these little thuds on the palm of my hand everytime he thumped me, so excited, it means Ricky can a have a go next time and hopefully Sunshine will thump away hard enough for Daddy to feel, think he's been waiting for this for weeks lol.

On a down note, these next couple of weeks are going to be so hard, i can feel it coming, gettin to the stage in this pregnancy as i was in Nathans preegnancy when we found out about his heart problems, then theres the stage when we let him fly free and the stage i 'should' have been when we laid him to rest and also his due date, miss my 1st born baby boy sooooo much. If any1's reading this please light him a candle http://nathan-boyd.gonetoosoon.org/

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hey, just checking in on u and Sunshine. I have to say mate, it is crap to be having another difficul pregnancy- i know that! and to find out so early as well, just makes it even more difficult. we found out about Hope at 15 weeks. Sometimes I think it would be better to not find out till the end, at least that way u can enjoy the pregnancy. I suppose one good thing that comes from it, is that u appreciate them so much. With Sam, the future was so uncertain, I wanted to stay pregnant forever, and remember every lil kick. Of course i don't :O( But it's great that u have this blog! Sunshine will one day read about how brave his mummy was and how brave and strong he was. I'm rambling...better go and get my hours worth of sleep. night night hayley, sunshine and of course Nathan Xxx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online