Photobucket

Monday 27 July 2009

Kicked in the head!!

My son appears to be very violent!

Hayley and I were sitting on the couch the other night. Well I was sitting, Hayley was sort of sprawled/lying down. Her T shirt was up a bit and her tummy was on show and I could see the little bulges coming from within.

I decided to put my head down to try and listen in, and I got promptly kicked in the head a couple of times!!

The cheek!

It was good though. Made us laugh. It's good to know he is so active. Hayley must be getting kicked left right and centre.

Good!! ;o)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Yes, Hayley will be getting kicked 24/7 so don't u go complaining :O)

Hopefully though, his big kicks means he's gonna be a big strong lad

Xxx

Anonymous said...

you make me sound like a beached whale lyin there lol, your face was funny tho and the fright ya got, good wee boy is sunshine :p

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online